The best Cannabis Shows on TV!
There’s nothing quite like unwinding with a good comedy, especially ones that embrace the cannabis culture with open arms. These shows not only bring out hearty laughs but also portray the cannabis lifestyle in hilarious and sometimes insightful ways. Whether you’re cozying up for a solo sesh or having a goofy time with pals, these shows are perfect for when the giggles hit. So without further ado, let’s dive into the world of cannabis-centric comedies that will keep your high going.
- Weeds (2005-2012) – This long-running show follows Nancy Botwin, a single mother who turns to selling cannabis in order to support her family after her husband’s untimely death.
- High Maintenance (2016-present) – This HBO comedy follows the lives of a cannabis deliveryman and his customers in Brooklyn.
- Broad City (2014-2019) – This comedy follows the lives of two best friends living in New York City, and the comedic situations they find themselves in. Cannabis is a constant presence throughout the show.
- Disjointed (2017-2018) – This sitcom follows the adventures of a cannabis dispensary owner and her employees in Los Angeles.
- The Eric Andre Show (2012-present) – This surreal comedy parody show features Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress as they partake in various outrageous sketches, and often make use of cannabis.
- Get a Life (1990-1992) – This short-lived sitcom follows the misadventures of an unemployed 30-year-old and his enthusiasm for cannabis.
- Trailer Park Boys (2001-present) – This cult classic follows the lives of three lifelong friends living in a trailer park in Canada, and the hijinks they get into while trying to sell cannabis.
- Workaholics (2011-2017) – This workplace comedy follows three college dropouts and their misadventures as telemarketers, including the occasional use of cannabis.
- Mary + Jane (2016) – This MTV comedy follows two best friends running an all-female cannabis delivery service in Los Angeles.
- Cooked with Cannabis (2020-present) – This Netflix show follows a group of chefs as they compete to create cannabis-infused dishes.